Development & Program Coordinator (opened January 12, 2018)
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Development & Program Coordinator to support our fundraising efforts and execution of our programs. This position directly supports the Program Manager and Executive Director. This is a permanent, full time, exempt position with benefits.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in non-profit industry
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating successful programs
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Experience with donor management (i.e. donor database management, cultivation and stewardship)
- Demonstrated analytical and evaluative skills to effectively interpret information
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and creativity in proposing new ideas, soliciting feedback, and gaining buy in from others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including experience working with various stakeholders and collaborating in a diverse and dynamic team environment
- Experience with large-group development and facilitation
- Experience fostering inclusive and engaging community spaces with awareness of relationship dynamics
- Energetic, hard-working, and enthusiastic demeanor that takes initiative and possesses a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Experience with, and understanding of, the diverse communities we serve
- Passion for the mission and values of tSB – mentoring, service, social justice, outdoor adventure
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Programmatic Support (50%)
● Assist with program recruitment ● Handle all logistics for retreats, workshops and trainings ● Track gear inventory ● Maintain alumni database ● Serve on risk management committee
Fundraising & Marketing (30%)
● Manage donor database including gift entry, acknowledgement, reporting ● Assist with campaigns/appeals and events ● Oversee social media and website
● Handles all general phone and email inquires ● Accounts receivable and payable ● Maintains general supply inventory ● Conducts monthly reconciliation ● Serve as primary contact for volunteer coordination
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com. Interviews conducted on rolling basis and position open till filled.
tSB is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces equity, and in compliance with applicable laws, tSB does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or marital status. Candidates of color and familiar with our programs are strongly encouraged to apply.