Apply to tSB (Youth)
READY TO BE PART OF THE tSB FAM?!?!
the Service Board operates by scouting Seattle and the rest of the world for the best mentors and prophets. What does that mean? Everyone is encouraged to apply! In the past, we have had community leaders, local politicians, music producers, designers and photographers and former Olympiads grace the Service Board with their presence. With diverse backgrounds and life experiences, our mentors and prophets bring more diversity and ‘exotic ingredients’ to add to the tSB stew.
Are you a high school student? Live in Seattle? Have a contagious laugh? You qualify to be a tSB prophet!
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NOV. 15th
What to know before you apply:
- Starting 1/5, tSB meets every Sunday & Wednesday. Wednesday meetings take place at the Lodge Room in Washington Hall from 6-8:30pm (153 14th Avenue | Seattle, Washington 98122)
- Sunday, we’ll be alternating between community service and shredding mountains!
- There’s a $35 fee per snowboarding trip, limited scholarships are available. (We provide the gear, lessons and buses to the mountain)
Dates to mark in January:
- 1/5: 11-4pm @WA Hall – KICKOFF!
- 1/8: 6-8:30pm @WA Hall – Meet Yo’ Mentors!
- 1/25-26: @Soundview- Program RETREAT!